Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome to Vegan Everywhere!

Let it first be said that I love being vegan. Unless you live under a rock, you know a vegan lifestyle is healthy and humane, but that is not going to be the sole purpose of this blog.

With all our increased energy and vitality, vegans should be exploring the world. There are adventures out there just waiting for us. Adventures may be half a planet away or in our own communities---it doesn't matter, just get out there!!!

Too often I hear vegan friends worry that they shouldn't or worse, can't go to ______ because they won't be able to eat anything. That doesn't work for me. I loved to travel before I went vegan (then intermittently vegetarian and always kosher), and there is a lot left on my list. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle that you can be vegan everywhere and that is what I intend to do.

Let's go on this journey together. Starting in my own neck of the woods for the best of fall in New England, I'm going to prove there is no place you can't love being vegan. On our journeys we will look at articles, recipes, restaurants, and talk to some fascinating people.

The world can still be our oyster, even though we wouldn't eat one!

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment